Our most popular package, ATX MAX
includes all forms offered by ATX and unlimited e-filing.
- All federal individual forms
- All state and municipal individual forms
- Federal 1120, 1120S, 1065, 1041, 990, 706, 709 and 5500
- All business and specialty state and local forms
- Sales & use tax forms
- Unlimited e-filing at no extra charge - Federal and state individual and business plus 990, 1041 and 5500
- Payroll Compliance Reporting program, including federal, state and local payroll forms. E-file 940 series, 1099s, 1098s, W-2s and more at no extra charge.
- U.S. Master Tax Guide, in print and online
- 1040 Express Answers, downloadable PDF and online
- Free on-boarding webinar and first-year support from our expert Orientation team.
Features and benefits of ATX tax software
- Quickly find the form you need using filter and search features
- Easily identify e-filing errors, omissions, overridden entries and more with powerful diagnostics
- Get quick answers with robust program help, QuickTutor videos and IRS publications at your fingertips.
- Simplify tax return workflow and management using the flexible Return Manager
- Personalize client relationships with customized engagement letters, reminders and other documents
- Save time by importing stock transactions directly from broker-issued spreadsheets
- Add notes to any field for review or as permanent flags that rollover from year to year
- Quickly enlarge or reduce form size with the Zoom Slider tool
- Navigate returns easily using form and worksheet tabs and the Jump To feature
- Open up to three returns at once
- Print PDFs and paper copies of tax returns with one click
- Print PDF copies of tax returns directly to PortalSafe™, our secure, cloud-based file sharing system, for client review (PortalSafe subscription fee applies)
- Integrate with PaperlessPLUS™, Fixed Asset Manager and Client Accounting Suite™